Worcestershire County Cricket Club feels more like a community than a workplace – just one of the benefits of working here.
We strive to make the environment a welcoming and enthusiastic one, fuelling ambition with opportunities and support to help us all achieve our personal and professional goals.
The Club recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
For permanent staff we offer the following benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free city centre parking
- Stunning city centre location with iconic cathedral view
- Discount in the Club Café
- 2 x Matchday guest membership passes
- Paid time off between Christmas & New Year
- Complimentary tickets for various sports venues across Worcester, including, Worcester Racecourse, Worcester Wolves and Severn Stars
- Complimentary gym passes at Nuffield Health Worcester
- Complimentary staff food on home Matchdays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A structured induction programme for all newcomers, to make you feel welcome and part of our team.
- WeCare employee service which looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more.
The Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates that are appointed to roles that involve working with children and/or adults at risk must be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.