We have now opened a Ticket Ballot allowing Members & Blast Season Pass holders the chance to apply for tickets at New Road for our home, restricted capacity, Vitality Blast fixtures against Notts Outlaws, Lancashire Lightning, Yorkshire Vikings & Northants Steelbacks. All Members & pass holders will need to apply via the online Ticket Ballot and spectators will be unable to attend fixtures at New Road this summer without a valid e-ticket for each day’s play.
The Ticket Ballot will run until midnight Sunday 23 May, ensuring that there is plenty of time to register for the days of cricket you would like to see. Members can apply individually or in household groups (or support bubbles) of up to six.
If Members & pass holders would like to attend different fixtures with different people in their group, they are welcome to complete multiple online ballot forms but can only apply for each fixture once.
Members & pass holders who are successful in the random ballot will be allocated seating and sent e-tickets for each fixture to their registered email address. Unsuccessful ballot applicants will be placed on a waiting list and could be allocated any returns.
Seat locations will be automatically assigned, in a socially distant layout, to Members & pass holders who are successful in the Ticket Ballot.
It will not be possible to select your seat location when requesting a ticket. Members & pass holders should only apply for tickets for these matches whilst understanding that their seat will be automatically allocated to them.
- All Ticket Ballot applications must be online, and Members & pass holders will be notified whether they are successful or not via their registered email address
- Capacity at New Road before 21 June is significantly reduced due to Government guidelines and to allow for social distancing
- Members & pass holders are now able to confirm their ticket requirements for the Notts Outlaws, Lancashire Lightning, Yorkshire Vikings & Northants Steelbacks fixtures. This exclusive members-only window runs until midnight on Sunday 23 May, after which any remaining tickets will be made available on a General Sale
- Members will be able to request tickets in a group of up to six other Worcestershire CCC Members & Blast Season Pass holders from their same household (or support bubble) for each day’s play
- Once the Ticket Ballot window has closed, Members & blast pass holders will be allocated tickets via an anonymised random ballot and sent an e-ticket with specific seat details for each days play for which they have been successful in applying for
- Members will have up to 72 hours before the scheduled days play to return any unwanted tickets to the Club. Returned tickets can then be allocated to other Members by the Membership Department. Failure to do so may result in a Member receiving lower priority in future ballots
- With COVID-19 restrictions requiring a reduced capacity and social distancing at least until 20 June, for matches up to and including that date, it will not be possible to select your seat when requesting a ticket. Members should only apply for tickets for these matches with the understanding that their seat will be automatically allocated to them
- Due to Government guidelines, Members & blast pass holders will only be able to order food, beverage, and retail items online from their seat during these fixtures. Orders will then be delivered directly to them in their seat. This will help minimise movement around the stadium
- A member can only apply once for each days play. Additional ballot entries will be void
- All ticket holders will need to follow the Spectators Code of Conduct at all times
If you require any further assistance, please email the Membership Department at email@example.com
MEMBERS TICKET BALLOT | DERBYSHIRE & DURHAM
Please note that the Membership Department is still working through ticket allocation for the LV=Insurance County Championship fixtures.
We aim to complete the allocation of e-Tickets to successful members for these two fixtures by the end of this week. Any unsuccessful Members will be notified by email and placed on the waiting list for any returns.