This is exciting opportunity to work in professional sport at Worcestershire County Cricket Club.
If you have at least 12 month’s experience in a similar role, are confident, highly motivated and eager to be part of a vibrant young team then this could be the job for you!
Candidates must have:
· Bachelors Physiotherapy degree
· CSP membership
· HCPC registration.
Previous experience of providing physiotherapy in Sport is desirable.
These are some of the main elements of the role …
- To provide all-day Physiotherapy coverage at home fixtures for the 2nd XI team and at away fixtures when deemed suitable
- To perform Academy squad screening (with supervision and assistance from the Head Physiotherapist) for the Physical Competency Model trial for the ECB.
- To attend occasional Academy training and/or present education sessions as deemed necessary by the Academy coach.
- To assess all injuries for the Academy squad and enter the appropriate documentation in to ECB Profiler recording system as required by the ECB.
- To provide Physiotherapy cover for rehabilitation, in conjunction with the Strength and Conditioning Coach, of any injured or unselected players at the Club facility when the Head Physiotherapist is absent on an away fixture with the 1st XI team. This will also require the completion of obligatory documentation to be entered in to the ECB Profiler system.
- To provide sports massage therapy to players for approximately 6 hours per week when suitable and as required. This is to be discussed and organized with the Head Physiotherapist
- To provide Physiotherapy coverage at training sessions and if required at the 1st XI fixtures if needed by the Head Physiotherapist.
Contract would run March 2017 to September 2017.
This position should not exceed attendance/coverage for more than 37 hours per week.
If you are interested, please send a covering letter and your CV to: ryan.d’email@example.com
Closing date is 27th November 2016
Interviews will take place on 1/12/16