|Main purpose of role:||· Assist with working in a high quality fast paced café with retail shop over the lunchtime period and weekends
· Must be a real team player
· Ability to be able to help Front of House team when required
|· Make and serve speciality coffee and tea beverages
· Speak and interact with customers
· Follow health and safety guidelines
· Maintain a clean and sanitised workstation
· Be punctual
· End of day reconciliation
· Making food orders to specifications as listed on menus
· Maintain cleanliness
|· Building report with all customers to ensure they receive the best customer service experience they can.
· Maximising opportunities to reach targets set
|Person Specification:||· Proactive & Passionate / Self-Motivated / Team Player/ Numerical / Reliable
· Passionate about the food and beverage industry
|Skills and Qualifications:
|· Minimum 1 year of barista experience
· A knowledge of food hygiene (training will be provided)
· Must have a positive attitude and keen awareness about the food and beverage industry and enjoys working with people.
· A detailed-focused passion about product quality.
· Providing excellent customer service.
· Flexible, organised, and proactive attitude.
· Work well within a team
Sunday, June 6th, 2021