We are gearing up to welcome spectators at New Road this summer, within Government guidelines. To facilitate Members attendance at each day’s play, we require all Members to apply via an online Ticket Ballot for fixtures with reduced capacity.
Members will be unable to attend fixtures at New Road this summer without a valid e-ticket for each day’s play.
We have now opened a Ticket Ballot allowing Members the chance to apply for tickets at New Road for our home, restricted capacity, LV=Insurance County Championship fixtures against Derbyshire and Durham.
The Ticket Ballot will run until midnight Wednesday 5 May, ensuring that there is plenty of time to register for the days of cricket you would like to see. Members can apply individually or in household groups (or support bubbles) of up to six.
With our members’ best interests in mind, we must understand which days of each fixture Members definitely want to attend.
If Members would like to attend different days with different people in their group, they are welcome to complete multiple online ballot forms but can only apply for one day of each fixture once.
Members who are successful in the random ballot will be allocated seating and sent e-tickets for each day’s play to their registered email address. Unsuccessful ballot applicants will be placed on a waiting list and could be allocated any returns.
Seat locations will be automatically assigned, in a socially distant layout, to Members who are successful in the Ticket Ballot.
It will not be possible to select your seat location when requesting a ticket. Members should only apply for tickets for these matches whilst understanding that their seat will be automatically allocated to them.
- All Ticket Ballot applications must be online, and Members will be notified whether they are successful or not via their registered email address
- Capacity at New Road before 21 June is significantly reduced due to Government guidelines and to allow for social distancing
- Members are now able to confirm their ticket requirements for the Derbyshire & Durham fixtures. This exclusive members-only window runs until midnight on Wednesday 5 May, after which any remaining tickets will be made available on a General Sale
- Members will be able to request tickets in a group of up to six other Worcestershire CCC Members from their same household (or support bubble) for each day’s play
- Once the Ticket Ballot window has closed, Members will be allocated tickets via an anonymised random ballot and sent an e-ticket with specific seat details for each days play for which they have been successful in applying for
- Members will have up to 72 hours before the scheduled days play to return any unwanted tickets to the Club. Returned tickets can then be allocated to other Members by the Membership Department. Failure to do so may result in a Member receiving lower priority in future ballots
- With COVID-19 restrictions requiring a reduced capacity and social distancing at least until 20 June, for matches up to and including that date, it will not be possible to select your seat when requesting a ticket. Members should only apply for tickets for these matches with the understanding that their seat will be automatically allocated to them
- Due to Government guidelines, Members will only be able to order food, beverage, and retail items online from their seat during these fixtures. Orders will then be delivered directly to them in their seat. This will help minimise movement around the stadium
- A member can only apply once for each days play. Additional ballot entries will be void
- All ticket holders will need to follow the Spectators Code of Conduct at all times
If you require any further assistance, please email the Membership Department at email@example.com