Celebrate Christmas alongside other Worcestershire CCC Members and guests with a traditional two-course Christmas Carvery in The Graeme Hick Pavilion.
Tickets are priced at just £16.95 for members and their guests, with the delicious festive lunch being served in two sittings on Sunday 19 December, at 12:30pm & 2:30pm.
Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can be booked online by clicking here or over the phone by calling 01905 337940.
– Roast loin of pork with cider sauce
– Turkey with all the trimmings
– Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding
– Sweet potato, pumpkin and chickpea tagine served with savoury rice and chargrilled flatbread (v)
All served with sage and onion stuffing, roast potatoes and a panache of vegetables.
– White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake served with raspberry coulis
– Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce