Restaurant Supervisor – The View Restaurant and Conference Centre
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen at WCCC. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Restaurant Supervisor with a passion for excellent food and service. The role would include running the Restaurant on Cricket Days and also looking after private functions throughout the week.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a 4/5* establishment at Maitre D or as Head Waiter/Waitress
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to understand and respond to individual guest needs and requirements
- A genuine interest and understanding in food and drink
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to think on your feet and under pressure whilst maintaining a positive outlook and attention to detail
- Able to organise time effectively, forward plan and prioritise tasks to ensure load is balanced and urgent situations are dealt with immediately.
- A natural ability and confidence to network, sell and promote Worcestershire County Cricket Club.
- Showing guests to table during service with a professional and positive attitude
- Oversee the flow of guests within the restaurant
- Liaise between kitchen and floor staff
- Maintain ambience of the restaurant – lighting, cleanliness, hygiene
- Oversee and pro-actively deal with guest queries and complaints
- Advising guests on menus and beverage choices
- Promote special in house events
- Assist in non-cricket events in a front of house role
The position is based on a 26 week contract starting on 31st March 2014 with the potential to extend to a permanent position should the right candidate present themselves.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org