TICKET PURCHASE PROCESS
- Ticket purchases are only available through the official WCCC website and over the phone and in person at the WCCC Ticket Office
- The Ticket fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Worcestershire CCC will maintain a database of all Ticket Purchases and information will be collected, stored and processed in accordance with the GDPR act 2018
- Ticket purchasers are responsible for the accuracy of personal information stored within the database.
- Should any information change between ticket purchase and event, it is the individual entrants’ responsibility to ensure that their records are updated accordingly
- Ticket purchasers must electronically or verbally acknowledge that they have read and agree to the event terms and conditions prior to their ticket purchase being confirmed. By doing so the ticket purchaser is unreservedly accepting all of the terms and conditions of this agreement
- All Ticket Purchasers under the age of 18 years must be registered by their parent or legal guardian
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Worcestershire CCC will maintain a registration database for all Ticket Purchasers and all information will be collected, stored and processed in accordance with the GDPR act 2018
- Worcestershire CCC may use the Ticket Purchasers contact information to keep them informed of the event or to notify them of other events organised or promoted by Worcestershire CCC within three years from the point of data collection
- Ticket purchasers give permission for the Worcestershire CCC, their agents, or any other associated organisations to use any photographs, videography, website images, recordings, or any other record of the event. Such articles may be used or included on websites, media publications, advertising, promotional information, or other publicly accessible sources.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Ticket fee is non-refundable under any circumstance
2. In the unlikely event that Worcestershire CCC are forced to cancel the event, due to circumstances beyond their control Ticket Purchasers will be entitled to a full refund, as detailed in the Cancellation policy
3. Spectators will be expected to comply with the New Road Ground Regulations
4. No Alcohol or food items can be brought into the venue for the event
5. Worcestershire CCC reserves the right to:
a. Refuse admission to the Venue
b. Search for Prohibited Items
c. Cancel the event due to adverse weather conditions
6. Spectators are reminded that racially abusive comments and actions will result in ejection from the Venue and possible further action.
We take the safety and security of all our visitors very seriously. When coming to the Venue we ask you arrive early to allow time to pass through security checks.
Our security and customer services team are there for your safety. Please cooperate fully with all security checks and support these vital members of our team as they carry out important work.
All entry constitutes consent to search.
We encourage you to only bring essential items and stress no large bags or backpacks at all will be permitted into venue.
There is no storage or cloak room facility available so please make alternative arrangements before arriving to the venue. All bags must be smaller than 40cm x 35cm x 19cm which is approx A3 size. Exceptions will only be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
- Backpacks including holdalls, luggage, computer bags and cushions**
- Glass, cans, aluminium bottles or thermoses of any kind including any liquid products which can be consumed**
- Flammable liquids in any container
- Laser pens/pointers
- Video cameras, professional cameras and recording devices
- Laptop computers, Ipads and Go Pro’s
- Large/golf umbrellas
- Knives, firearms or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Signs, banners or flags with or without poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other noise-making distractions
- Projectiles (Frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc)
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace pepper spray etc)
- Fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards
- Masks and helmets
- Large belt buckles, studs, chains and spiked collars, boots or jackets
- Glass bottles of perfume
- Anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others
- Any refreshments or refreshment containers
- Cameras & recording equipment including iPads and Tablets: the unauthorised use of cameras, video, iPads and Tablets and any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited. For the avoidance of any confusion ‘professional’ cameras with removable and interchangeable lenses are always prohibited.
**Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry.
No refund of your ticket will be made if the advertised artiste(s) are unable to perform for any reason and substitute artiste(s) perform as a replacement.
1. You will be notified primarily via email that the event has been canceled
2. You will need to email email@example.com with your ticket reference number before 30 September
2020 with a contact telephone number to initiate refund of your ticket
3. Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days after application for refund
POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED EVENTS
- When events are postponed or rescheduled, you’ll need to connect with us. You will be contacted via email with the new event information as soon as we are updated
- Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the new event date
- No refund of your ticket will apply to postponed or rescheduled events, even if the ticket purchaser is unable to make the new event date
Here’s what you need to know if you are attending the event…
- Come Early. We ask you arrive in enough time to pass through security checks and cooperate fully with our team
- Have your Ticket Ready. Ticket checks will take place on entry to the New Road site.
- There will be no ticket collection facility available on the day of the event.
- NO LARGE BAGS OR BACK PACKS at all will be permitted into the Venue. There is no storage or cloak room facility available so please make alternative arrangements before arriving to the venue
- Inform us If you have any medical requirements or special needs we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entryWe wish you an enjoyable event