WCC Supporters’ Association

Worcestershire County Cricket Supporters’ Association was founded on the first day of June 1951 to boost the Club’s sagging finances and to provide better amenities for players and spectators.

Over the years there have been numerous improvements to the ground notably the building of the Ladies Pavilion, the wall along New Road and covering of the Stand, the Old scoreboard and the secondary one on the Severn side, the Severn Bar and the old Supporters Shop, two houses for recruited players and the purchase of the ground after 21 years of paying the rent, possibly the most important contribution.

As present day values it is estimated that the Association has provided funds of approximately £4 million to the County Club.

The Association is still raising funds for the club via its shop located at the rear of the D’Oliveira Stand and the popular 50/50 Competition for a £20.00 stake gives you the chance to win prize money ranging from £50-£500 four times a year.

Chairman: Mr Andrew Jenkins 

President: Mrs C Crawford M.B.E